Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,968 (Php66,962) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)