Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,355 (Php45,680) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)