Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,600 (Php61,794) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)