Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨50,364 (2,801TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)