Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,155 (4,032TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (35 minutes ago)