Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,603 (5,829TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (19 minutes ago)