Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.101 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,724 (5,012TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)