Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,918 (元8,243) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)