Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,483 (元9,902) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)