Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,106 (₩1,428,613) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)