Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,573 (₩1,158,529) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)