Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,391 (₩1,700,430) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)