Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,472 (3,357TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)