Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.794 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,074 (5,051TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)