Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,683 (R$ 4,338) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)