Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.716 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,516 (R$ 5,798) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)