Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,359 (R$ 4,797) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (32 minutes ago)