Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,131 (R$ 4,338) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)