Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,980 (R$ 4,228) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)