Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,917 (﷼ 37,137,725) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)