Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,523 (﷼ 32,664,838) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)