Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.980 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,184 (Dinar 1,585) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)