Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,465 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)