Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.254 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,825 (RM6,887) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (40 minutes ago)