Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,599 (RM6,401) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)