Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,950 (RM4,098) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)