Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,031 (RM5,102) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)