Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,415 (€1,226) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)