Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,970 (322,111 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)