Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,418 (324,810 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (34 minutes ago)