Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,394 (407,445 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)