Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨97,675 (494,168 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)