Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19976 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨104,784 (524,541 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)