Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,633 (€2,035) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)