Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,324 (€1,322) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)