Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,740 (€1,347) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)