Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,040 (€1,459) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)