Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.241 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,210 (€1,332) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)