Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,390 (€1,067) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (32 minutes ago)