Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,173 (139,922 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)