Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,207 (128,436 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)