Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,541 (€2,070) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)