Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,914 (€1,710) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)