Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.568 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨47,155 (E£ 13,215) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)