Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12460 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨40,811 (327,545 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)