Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12629 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,620 (361,243 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)