Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13222 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨36,732 (277,800 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)