Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.117 INR / AUD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,137 (AU$2,809) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)