Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.064 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,893 ($2,442) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)