Cost of living comparison between Albacete, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,170 (€1,457) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (37 minutes ago)