Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,025 (€1,579) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)