Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,250 (€1,874) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)