Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,894 (﷼ 4,251) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)