Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.147 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 174% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,440 (﷼ 11,817) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)