Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,468 (1,588,066 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)