Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,483 (E£ 14,412) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)