Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.638 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,336 (E£ 15,759) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)