Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,297 (E£ 14,450) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)