Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.810 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,069 (E£ 18,130) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)