Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.456 INR / AED
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,529 (Dirham 5,644) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (41 minutes ago)