Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / AED
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,855 (Dirham 7,434) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)