Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.226 INR / AED
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,804 (Dirham 9,755) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)