Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,455 (元6,079) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)