Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,029 (¥179,446) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)