Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,975 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)