Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,237 (﷼ 40,404,966) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)