Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,955 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)