Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,824 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)