Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,175 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)