Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,886 (3,323TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)