Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 INR / ETB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,840 (60,514 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)