Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,637 (3,392TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)