Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.561 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,573 (4,068TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)