Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.635 INR / GHS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,029 (GH₵8,636) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)