Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,866 (Mex$ 14,886) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)