Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18288 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,913 (480,706 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)