Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20171 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,232 (392,795 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)