Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.069 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,708 (£1,530) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)