Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,701 (﷼ 31,721,990) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)