Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,995 (﷼ 49,586,909) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)