Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.511 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,500 (kr12,354) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)