Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.358 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,336 (kr17,218) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)