Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,442,569 ($487) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)