Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 32397.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,701,675 ($269) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)