Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 24081.348 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,541,229 (978 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)