Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 25108.342 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,246,495 (846 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)