Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 22736.906 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,999,054 (792 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (37 minutes ago)