Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 28039.852 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,083,053 (752 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (42 minutes ago)