Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 23252.469 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,790,380 (1,066 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)