Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 22700.238 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,865,681 (655 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)