Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32014.004 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 173% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,707,600 (CHF 834) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)