Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 13549.816 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,773,444 (1,090 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)