Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.208 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,682,182 (280,531 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)