Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,058,432 (€543) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)