Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,144,095 (€523) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)