Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,984,512 (€454) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)