Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9332.237 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,462,052 (2,085 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)