Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9774.991 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,691,028 (2,014 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)