Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7931.760 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,488,767 (1,448 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)