Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11179.026 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,671,170 (1,849 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)